Google
 

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kindred Of The East Vs Highblood [WOE] On pRO

Here are some of my memorable picture on online gaming these picture was taken last year. You can see in the picture of me breaking the emperium in WOE or War Of Emperium. I can still remember that day when i was competing with other guild. It was me Kindred Of The East vs the HighBlood Guild lucky I break the emperium and got the house that is my first experience breaking an emperium on WOE and I was so happy about it. Since my guild is just starting i have lack in member's in the guild almost all of my guilds mate were offline. Me and my brother are the only one whose online because of lack of member we find difficulty on defending our guild house.
But it was a experience worth remembering.



Powered by URL Cash

No comments: